Monday, August 8: The Annual Destination Showcase Dinner hosted by Crystal Cruises
7:00PM – 10:30PM, Bellagio Grand Ballrooms 4-9
This dinner will bring together the Virtuoso preferred Cruise Lines, In-Country Partners, Tour Operators, Air & Specialty Suppliers, and Tourism Boards into one dinner that celebrates the world.
The Destination Showcase Dinner is "By-Invitation-Only." Please review the below details and reminders regarding the invitation process for the highly sought-after Destination Showcase Dinner:
- The Destination Showcase Dinner is Monday, August 8, with cocktail hour beginning at 7:00PM.
- Remember: The cocktail hour is only open to those advisors with a seat at the dinner.
- Optional Opt Out: Once you are registered for Virtuoso Week, you will automatically be included in the list of advisors who wish to receive invitations to both dinners. If you do not wish to be on this list, you must opt out of each dinner individually during the registration process.
- You must receive and accept all invitations through My Special Invites on the Virtuoso Events website. Invitations accepted outside of My Special Invites will not be honored on the night of the event.
- Please respond to your supplier invitations promptly through My Special Invites on the Virtuoso Events website. Once an invitation has been sent to you, you will have 48 hours to accept or decline before it is automatically declined on your behalf.
- You can access your invitations by logging onto the Virtuoso Events website with your Virtuoso user name and password and going to My Events in the primary navigation. From My Events, you can access your profile, My Special Invites, and other features such as your consolidated schedule and personal meetings.
If you have any questions about the Destination Showcase Dinner, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferred Partner table sponsorship for this event is closed.
View the Destination Showcase Dinner Table Host list.
Thank You to the Destination Showcase Dinner sponsor, Crystal Cruises.