Virtuoso Forums offer agency owners and managers several opportunities to gather in a collaborative setting that promotes learning, sharing, and empowerment. These events will draw on the knowledge of outside experts and Virtuoso leaders, provide topical breakout sessions for participants to discuss important issues facing their businesses, afford opportunities for peer-to-peer learning, and include valuable networking time.
GLOBAL: The two global Virtuoso Forums, open to all owners and managers, will take place in New York and Los Angeles in January and February, respectively. Graduates of The Travel Institute's Certified Travel Associate (CTA), Certified Travel Counselor (CTC), or Certified Travel Industry Executive (CTIE) programs who attend Virtuoso Forum will earn their required 10 CEUs to maintain their certification status active. More info here.
Here’s a sampling of what will be offered:
- Breakout Sessions – Building Your Brand, Mentoring New Hires, Creating Your Own PR Buzz, The Art of Charging Fees, The Many Faces of Succession Planning, and Tech Trends in Travel.
- Innovation LIVE – Owners and Managers choose a topic, brainstorm in a facilitated environment, and then report back to the larger group.
- Virtuoso Brilliant Bar – Stations where Owners and Managers can meet with experts from around the company to learn more about topics like Virtuoso.com, Lead–Gen, Training, Marketing, Virtuoso Air and more.
- Keynote Speakers:
• Day 1 – Linda Kaplan Thaler, Best-selling author & CEO and Chief Creative Officer of The Kaplan Thaler Group
Forum topic: Grit to Great
• Day 2 – Rafat Ali, Founder & CEO, SKIFT
Forum topic: Megatrends Defining Travel
• Day 3 – Sasha Strauss, Founder and Managing Director, Innovation Protocol
Forum topic: Brand Leaders with Love